Wednesday, August 8, 2012

In You, O Lord, I Put My Trust

Finding a quiet place with You is key when discouragement sets in. No one could ever understand the magnitude of Your love unless they take the time to bask in Your presence.  Seems when all else fails, You're still there! Though the darkness over shadows me, You, and You alone shine a glimmer of hope that restores my soul!  I will rest in You; knowing that You give me a peace that passes all understanding!  For in You do I put my hope!  In You, do I put my trust!  What can mere man do to me that hasn't passed by You're throne for approval? Come quickly, Lord; and send Your Holy Spirit to minister to my Spirit man.  I am like a sail in the ocean: drifting out into the deep!  Come quickly Holy Spirit and give Your servant direction, understanding and a renewed hope!!!!  You have yet to fail me!  I love You, Lord!

“In You, O Lord, I put my trust; Let me never be ashamed; Deliver me in Your righteousness. Bow down Your ear to me, Deliver me speedily; Be my rock of refuge, A fortress of defense to save me. For You  are  my rock and my fortress; Therefore, for Your name’s sake, Lead me and guide me. Pull me out of the net which they have secretly laid for me, For You  are  my strength.” (Psalm 31:1-4 NKJV)




No comments:

Post a Comment