Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Miry Clay

Dear Lord,

You see beneath the miry clay; the soot;  the grime; the dirt.
And still You show compassion; for those of us who hurt.
Your mercy and Your grace abound where none other can compare.
You see beneath the miry clay and shine compassion there.

Your judgment differs from mere man, You see so deep within;
What causes us to turn from You; and welter in our sin.
You hear the cry come from the heart, "Oh God, please spare my soul.
And give me strength when I am weak; Oh Lord, don't let me go."

I need Your gentle hand again; walk daily by my side.
Then I will know I'm on Your path and not the road that's wide.
I cannot do this by myself; You know I've tried before.
I want to fly with eagle wings and let my spirit soar.

Then on that day when You call my name, and my work on earth is done -
I'll hear Your voice call out to me; welcome home; My faithful one.

Cynthia E. Bagaglia-Wood / The Master’s Link ©August 30, 2011

Isaiah 40:28-31(NIV)  "Do you not know? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."

Matthew 7:13-14  (NIV) “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life and only a few find it." 
Remember – God’s grace & mercy are new every day!
Lamentations 3:22-23 (NIV) Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.
Be blessed my family & friends!  Walk in the Lord’s total favor!

Love you all,

Cyndy

No comments:

Post a Comment